Privacy & Cookies
Here at Land Life, we take your privacy seriously. We, therefore, are compliant with the updated privacy law (GDPR). This means we protect your data and handle it with care. In the below privacy statement we explain what we do with your personal data.
For questions or more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
During your visit to our website, we conform to the requirements of the applicable data protection legislation. This means we:
- clearly specify our purposes before we process personal data, by using this Privacy Statement;
- limit our collection of personal data to only the personal data needed for legitimate purposes;
- first, ask for explicit permission to process your personal data in cases where your permission is required;
- take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data and we demand the same from parties who process personal data on our behalf;
- respect your right to inspect, correct or delete your personal data held by us.
We use Google Analytics to gather insights about the website. We choose to anonymize your IP address and force a SSL/HTTPS connection. We accepted the data processing agreement from Google. We don’t share this data with third parties. If you don’t appreciate being anonymously tracked by Google, you can prevent being tracked with the following browser extension: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
We reserve the right to modify this statement. We recommend that you consult this statement on a regular basis, so that you remain informed of any changes.
If you think that we are not helping you in the right way, you have the right to lodge a complaint at the Online Privacy Authority. For The Netherlands, this is the Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens.