This position plans, creates and publishes impactful video and digital content that works effectively across digital platforms (including website, email, and social media), maximizing reach and ensuring that best practices for quality, search engine optimization, and web accessibility are met. The Content Marketing Manager oversees the presentation of digital media assets on LandLifeCompany.com and maintains Land Life Company’s YouTube and social media channels, as well as proper archival storage and organization of digital media assets.
The Content Marketing Manager is part of the Land Life Company Marketing and Communications team, working closely across many departments including – Commercial, Operations and Technology – and is required to contribute to content strategy, develop creative concepts and briefs, draft treatments and storyboards, and create video and content in line with marketing and communications initiatives.
This role demands someone who is a creative, self-starter and who has visual content development and editing skills.
This is us
Land Life Company is a technology-driven reforestation company based in the Netherlands with offices in Mexico, the US and Spain and projects in 25 countries. Our mission is to restore the world’s 2 billion hectares of degraded land. We work with private companies and public organisations to restore forests, land and the ecosystems and communities that depend upon them. Land Life is a social enterprise; a private company working to solve a global challenge.
This is you
- A strong creative eye and active interest in creating video and digital content for the web, social media and sales materials e.g. Presentations and pitch decks, which generates measurable ROI.
- Experience writing video treatments, outlines, and scripts.
- Demonstrated ability to use Illustrator, Lightroom, Photoshop, iMovie Final Cut Pro and/or Adobe Premiere, Creative Suite and sound editing software.
- Experience with licensing music and photographs for use in video content.
- Extensive familiarity with HTML, CSS, Google Docs and MS Office
- Experience working in an asset management and content management systems e.g. Getty Images, WordPress
- Must have a comprehensive understanding of/experience with creating social content and knowledge of the related specifications and drivers of success for social content.
- Excellent time management along with the ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Minimum of three years professional experience in video production and project management
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or a related field
- Must work well in a high-pressure environment with deadlines.
- Must have a portfolio/demo reel demonstrating relevant experience.
This is the job
- Create, develop and produce innovative digital video programming and marketing content across a variety of Land Life Company channels (Landlifecompany.com, YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, etc).
- Develop storyboards and produce videos including but not limited to “from-the-field” field stories, quarterly update videos, product and technology videos, and day-to-day social media short-form clips and videos.
- Work closely with customer and partner content and social marketing teams to co-produce content to support campaigns and launch events.
- Manage all aspects of project development, pre-production, production and post, including writing, shooting, editing, motion graphics, selection of music, editorial, and licensing.
- Oversee multiple projects simultaneously from concept through execution.
- Track budget spend and present reports as requested.
- Ensure projects are completed on time and on budget.
Time commitment: full or part-time (24 – 40 hours a week)
Start date: immediately
Please submit your CV and cover letter to Vanessa Vigar at email@example.com before May 31, 2019.